offering total seclusion, all creature comforts & fully featured stainless kitchen
The Willalooka Eco Lodge is set in a secluded spot with a breath taking outlook; this stylish and beautifully appointed accommodation is the ultimate eco-friendly escape.
Guests can enjoy uninterrupted views of the Willalooka Wetlands, peaceful evenings on the deck or enjoy the warmth by the double sided fireplace.
The abundant birdlife, fresh country air, native vegetation and the Willalooka Wetlands provide you with the perfect escape. Enjoy a country walk around the wetlands amongst the birds and native wildlife then wind down and enjoy a glass of local wines from the nearby Padthaway and the Coonawarra wine regions.
The Willalooka Eco Lodge is totally secluded, approximately 5 km from the Willalooka Office. Enjoy the beautiful native fauna and flora in complete privacy and luxury with minimal environmental impact.
- 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe, others have floor to ceiling built-ins
- Main bathroom has a deep bath and a view
- 2 open plan living areas with floor to ceiling double glazed windows and bamboo floor boards
- Stainless steel kitchen with catering facilities, 6 burner standalone stove & dishwasher
- Redgum deck with seating for 8 &
- Cheminees Phillipe fire place with limestone surround
- ‘Off the Grid’ solar power generation
- Air-conditioning & Ceiling fans
- Entertainment system (TV, Blueray & IPOD dock)
- Mobile phone coverage
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- EVO hair and body products
- All Cotton bed linen and towels
- Local chocolates & wine on arrival