The Willalooka Eco Lodge is set in a secluded spot, nestled amongst red gums and overlooking ‘Big Reedy’—one of the six interconnecting wetlands on the property that are part of the majestic Marcollat Watercourse.
Stylishly appointed, the Willalooka Eco Lodge is the ultimate eco-friendly escape for couples or up to 8 guests. The architecturally designed, environmentally sensitive construction brings the ‘outside-in’, operating entirely off-grid, using solar power and rainwater. Enjoy uninterrupted views of the Willalooka Wetlands, peaceful evenings on the deck and; the warmth provided by the double-sided fireplace.
Abundant birdlife, fresh country air, native vegetation and the Willalooka Wetlands provide the perfect escape. Immerse yourself in country South Australia—take a walk around the picturesque wetlands, picnic under a shady gum or simply kick back and enjoy a glass of local wine from nearby Padthaway and the Coonawarra wine regions, all the while taking in the breath-taking beauty of Willalooka.
A 2.5-hour enjoyable drive from Adelaide, Willalooka is centrally located in the Limestone Coast— approximately 30 minutes to the Padthaway wine region, 1 hour to picturesque Robe, Naracoorte or Coonawarra and only 2 hours to Mount Gambier—it’s a fantastic spot to base yourself for day trips. Click here for ideas on things to do on the property and in the Limestone Coast.
To enquire, contact:
T (08) 8757 3025
M 0408 903 497
- Sleeps 2 – 8 people
- 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe, others incorporating floor to ceiling built-ins
- Master ensuite includes a beautiful deep bath with a view
- 2 open plan living areas with floor to ceiling double glazed windows and bamboo floorboards
- Stainless steel kitchen with catering facilities, 6 burner standalone stove and dishwasher
- Redgum deck with seating for 8
- Stunning Cheminees Phillipe fireplace with local limestone surround
- ‘Off the grid’ solar power generation
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Entertainment system (TV, Blueray & IPOD dock)
- Books and magazines
- Mobile phone coverage
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Children and pet friendly
- EVO hair and body products
- Quality cotton bed linen and towels
- Local chocolates and wine on arrival